New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst leans into the deeply personal topic of rejection and takes readers on a journey to explore its roots; the lies we believe as a result; and the truth about who God is, who we are, and what it looks like to live loved.
The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ’s powerful love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection—from the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
|About the Contributor(s)||Lysa TerKeurst |
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvitedand The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
|Release Date||Aug 9, 2016|
Uninvited Lysa TerKeurst Paperback
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You may return a product within 30 days if it does not meet your expectations, has a manufacturing defect, was damaged during shipping, or was incorrectly sent to you. For questions on returns, please call 256-660-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org